Set in a private yet convenient location, this rendered brick home at 81-83 Murray Street East built in the mid 1900s, retains stunning original character inside and out whilst allowing room to make it your own. The four bedroom family home is located on a double block of 1405sqm (approx.) with established gardens and trees all behind a timber fence, allowing more than enough space and privacy for the kids, grandkids and pets to play.
Entering the front door, the wide hall with high ceilings, polished timber floorboards and timber fretwork gives you a feel for the original character the home possesses from front to back. With the character continuing throughout, here are some of the features we think you'll love:
- Four bedrooms all provide built in robes and an abundance of natural light. Two rooms offer window seats to sit and enjoy the garden outlook
- The spacious and inviting formal living room with external French doors and timber ceiling, features wall length storage, gas log fireplace for winter warmth and provides a place for family
- At the back of the home, the open plan dining and galley style kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher provides a space to entertain as well as external French doors allowing an indoor/outdoor flow
- The second living room with exposed beam ceiling, offers extra space for the growing family or grandkids as well as a split system for year-round comfort
- The updated main bathroom has a shower over bath, toilet and beautiful up-cycled vanity with stone benchtop, keeping with the character. The second bathroom set off the laundry is complete with shower and toilet
- Gas central heating throughout plus instantaneous gas hot water installed
Outside, the established and private garden provides a tranquil place to enjoy a book, picnic or simply to smell the roses. The timber deck at the back of the home plus a paved area off the dining room provides space for the whole family to enjoy summer BBQs, Birthdays, Christmas or whatever celebration it may be. The bungalow is the perfect place for a teenager's retreat or just somewhere for a playroom with lined walls and power, plus the additional shed for tools and the lawnmower.
This property is a must see so don't waste anytime and book an inspection today!