Say hello to your new home! Number 30 Polwarth Street is located just off Murray Street and set on a generous 1,115sqm block, just a hop skip and a jump to IGA for convenience, Colac Primary School and the end of the street takes you along walking tracks along Lake Colac.
Enter the front door to find features of yesteryear including high ceilings and timber floors.
The Important Stats -
- Three bedrooms
- The kitchen boasts a walk in pantry
- Warming the home can be done by the wood combustion heater or reverse cycle air conditioner
- The east facing deck welcome the morning sun with its own storeroom and toilet
- Recently painted inside in a neutral colour palette
- Large spacious backyard with 6m x 11m shed featuring double carport
- One luxurious bathroom and two separate toilets
- 50 minute drive to Geelong
All you need to do now is bring your walking shoes and take advantage of the lifestyle on offer.
Private inspections available, in line with Covid-19 guidelines, you MUST register your attendance prior to inspecting.
Please contact Lorin on 0435 715 800 or Andrea on 0400 319 328 to book an inspection